🚀The process of setting up email smpt with clickfunnels is not an easy process, but in this video a created a quick start guide tutorial. Subscribe 🔔: 👈
Setting up your SMTP settings is not the most exciting part of using ClickFunnels, but it is necessary to be able to send emails to your customers.
More Resources Below:
For those that don’t understand why they need this, ClickFunnels doesn’t actually have any kind of email sending service. They just have software that connects to another service (SMTP) and they do all of the sending. That’s why I am providing these easy to follow instructions. Please see below:
I hope you got value from this video. Please make sure and subscribe to this channel and comment below if there is anything else you would like for me to cover on the next video.
Step 1. Enter your Integration Information
* Select the Account drop-down menu
* Select SMTP Settings
* Click the “Setup email sending” button
* Title – This is the name of your integration. This is for your internal reference only.
* From Name – The name displayed as the sender when a contact receives an e-mail you have scheduled.
* From Email – The e-mail displayed as the sender when a contact receives an e-mail you have scheduled.
* SMTP Server – smtp.sendgrid.net
* SMTP Port – 587
* SMTP User – Your SendGrid Username
* SMTP Password — Your SendGrid Password
* SMTP Domain – sendgrid.net
* Domain – Select the domain you will be utilizing for this SMTP
* Address – Enter your business’s physical address
* SMTP Footer – Your SMTP Footer is the information that will be included in the footer of all your emails. This footer area supports HTML code.
Step 2. Add Your Webhook to Sendgrid
* Copy the Webhook from your SMTP Integrations settings in ClickFunnels.
* Open Sendgrid.
* Navigate to Settings, Mail Settings, Event Notification.
* After you have navigated to this page in SendGrid, click the “Off” button to turn Event Notifications “On”. The button should turn green.
* Select the check boxes for Dropped, Bounced, Unsubscribed From, and Mark as Spam.
* Paste your ClickFunnels webhook into the HTTP POST URL input in Sendgrid.
* Click “Test integration.”
* Click the Blue Check Mark to save.
📺BINGE WATCH THESE PLAYLISTS:
► Get Clients:
► Messenger Bots Tutorials:
► Podcasting Training:
► Instagram Hacks:
► How To Sell:
► ClickFunnels Training:
► Facebook Training:
► Digital Marketing Training:
🔗GROW YOOUR BUSINESS:
★☆★ Join Our Fb Group For Free Trainings ►
★☆★ Learn How To Be Omnipresent ►
★☆★ Download Omnipresence Blueprint ►
★☆★ Ready To Grow Your Biz? Book A Call ►
★☆★ Invest In The Omnipresence Accelerator ►
⚙️DOWNLOAD FREE FUNNELS:
👉Get Leads Funnel ►
👉Auto-Webinar Funnel ►
💻TOOLS RECOMMENDED BY MARIAN:
👉Clickfunnels[Sales Funnels]: GET A 14 Day Trial+$8000 Bonuses:
📲CONNECT WITH ME 🙂
Leave a comment on this video and I’ll respond personally. Or you can connect with me on social:
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate you 🙂
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission at NO EXTRA COST TO YOU.
#smtpsettings #smtpclickfunnels #smtpsetup